Finals Are Next Week

Itís amazing that in less than 3 weeks, Iíll be home for Christmas!  But that just means one thing: Finals Week.  Luckily, Iím not too stressed.  After today I actually only have two more classes for the semester.  And I only have 1 paper and 2 finals.  It actually isnít too bad this semester.  I have a week before my paper is due and my first final is next Friday night, so I actually have some free time.  (Which honestly shouldnít happen this time of year, but I definitely wonít complain)  The countdown to Christmas/vacation has begun!

Now that Iím switching from Biology to Math, I have no more labs.  I finished my last lab report ever, and Iím attending my lab period of my life.  I kind of have mixed feelings.  I definitely want to be a math major, but I may miss labs.  I definitely wonít miss all the work, but labs are a love/hate relationship.  But most likely, I wonít miss labs at all, but it is always sad to see something end.

Well, thatís all I have to say for now.  Talk to you all soon!