Thanksgiving Weekend!

Well, it is Thanksgiving weekend.  My Thanksgiving went very well.  It was nice to see family and friends again!  Plus the food was very good as usual, and I got to watch football all day with my dad which is always fun.  What is Thanksgiving without food and football right?  But seriously, as a college student, you appreciate the holidays much more.  I donít often spend time with family for a weekend and it was really nice.  Only a couple weeks away from Winter Break!

Yesterday was Black Friday.  Iím sure many of you went out shopping.  Some maybe even at 3 or 4 am.  Me, on the other hand, waited until 11.  The only reason I did go shopping was because I wanted to buy a Christmas tree for my dorm room.  I bought a 6 foot prelit tree for 30 dollars.  Itís great!  I canít wait to set it up in my room tomorrow!

It is now time for the final push of the semester.  There are only 2 weeks of classes left, then finals.  My last final is December 20.  I have a week between the last day of classes and my first final, so Iím actually going to see if I can start working again sooner than I thought.  All students can check their finals schedule on ISIS.

Thatís all I have to say for now.  I hope all of your Thanksgiving weekends went very well and I hope your holiday season goes even better!  Talk to you soon!