Thanksgiving Is Coming!

Can you believe its almost Thanksgiving?  This semester absolutely flew by!  I feel like I was just moving into the ICC, and now Iím preparing myself for the final push of the semester.  On another note, I am definitely changing majors to math.  I just need to decide which concentration to study.  I am deciding between applied mathematics or bioinformatics.  I am going to wait until I take a computing class next semester until I make my decision. 

Although itís only Thanksgiving, I feel that Christmas decorations are everywhere.  There are holiday wreaths around Lowell, and when I went to the mall, they were playing Christmas music and Santaís village was set up already.  I love Christmas as much as anyone, but isnít it early?  Iím not complaining, but just stating what Iím seeing.

I think I mentioned it in a previous blog, but some friends and I are playing intramural soccer.  Itís really fun and itís great to kick a soccer ball around every once in awhile.  I do actually miss playing it sometimes.  Once you play a sport for over 10 years and then stop playing, itís only natural to miss it.

Thatís all I have to say for now.  Talk to you al very soon!

Elaine said:

I totally agree about Christmas - neighbors put up lights already and I've seen a few trees! I'm all about celebrating the season, but let's take one holiday at a time!