Changing majors!?

Sorry I haven稚 written in so long.  I had 3 tests last week and I have been doing a lot of thinking.  I am pretty sure I am going to change majors.  I am currently majoring in Biotechnology, and I am going to switch to Mathematics.  I am currently minoring in math, but I enjoy it too much to only minor in it.  For my math concentration, it will either be in applied math or bioinformatics.  I am going to take a computer science course next semester.  If I enjoy that class, I am definitely going to do the bioinformatics option.  I enjoy math, but bioinformatics includes a lot of computer science.  If I find out that I enjoy computers, then I may have found my perfect major because it will combine math, biology, and computers.  I値l update you on my decision process!

My friends and I also started playing indoor soccer for intramurals.  We lost our first game last week, but it was still fun.  It was great to kick a soccer ball again.  I played soccer most of my life and once in awhile, I do miss it.  Plus, playing soccer is a great way to release some stress. 

Can you believe Thanksgiving is in a little over 3 weeks!?  I feel like the semester just started, but we are getting ready for the final push!  If you have read my blogs from last year, you値l know that Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday, which means I値l probably mention it every blog for the next 3 weeks. 

That痴 all I値l say for now.  I値l try and talk to you all soon!