Half-Marathon Was Awesome!

My race went surprisingly well!  My time was 1 hour 39 minutes and 30 seconds.  It was a 7 minute and 36 seconds mile pace.  I actually beat my goal by 5 minutes.  At about the 11 mile mark, I saw a clock and it said an hour and 23 minutes.  I was shocked.  I couldnít believe I was running so well and I even felt good.  The last mile was tough, but I luckily was able to run fast enough to get under an hour and forty minutes.  Although I am sore today, I canít wait to sign up for another half-marathon!

School is going well too.  The semester is flying by though!  I canít believe it is late October and Thanksgiving is a little over 5 weeks away!  Even though there is much more work than last year, I am able to have a social life.  Some friends and I are signing up for intramural indoor soccer.  We did it last year and it was fun so we decided to do it again this year.  Plus itís only once a weeks for a month so it isnít a huge time constraint either.   Itís all for fun. 

Thatís all I have to say for now.  I hope to talk to you all soon!