Fall Is Here!

Well, it is October, which means it is Fall!  I absolutely love Fall.  I hate to see summer pass us by, but fall definitely has its perks.  Apple pie and pumpkin pie are absolutely amazing.  You can have these pies year round, but they just symbolize fall.  My mom baked an apple pie for me this week, and I must say that it is everything I hoped for.  Besides the awesome food, the weather is really nice.  The weather is just cool enough for jeans and a sweatshirt, which is perfect.  Plus my birthday is in October so that may be a reason for me to love fall.

I also have a half-marathon in 2 weeks.  Unfortunately my training has taken a hit during September due to schoolwork, but hopefully my training over the summer will pay off.  I did go for a nice 11 mile run a couple weeks ago, so I should definitely be able to finish, but I want to finish strong.  I am going to try to go for another long run in the next week just to get mentally ready for the race.  I will let you all know how everything goes!

Thatís all I have to say for now.  Talk to you soon!