Sorry It's Been Awhile...

Sorry itís been so long between blogs.  I had two tests this week so I wanted to put all of my effort into them.  The school year has been going great so far!  I am having fun, as well as keeping up with my homework.  There is more work than last year, but I am getting into a routine and it is working quite nicely.  Living at the ICC has been great too.  I am already used to the shuttle system and it isnít a problem so donít let anyone say otherwise.  I usually only wait 10 minutes for a shuttle.  Once in awhile you may have to wait 20 minutes or more, but thatís only in the late afternoon when the traffic is atrocious in Lowell so it isnít anyoneís fault.  I canít believe it has already the last week of September.  Before you know it I will be talking about midterms and Thanksgiving!

I really do not have much going on right now.  My friends and I will probably just go to the mall or walk around Lowell today.  And this is why I love UML.  Everything is so close.  It has a great location.  A quick drive to Nashua to the mall, or walk through Lowell and you could probably find everything you need. 

Until next time!