Classes, ICC and More!

Another school year has begun and the stress has started as well.  Professors passing out syllabi and you witness the workload.  Multiply that by 4 classes plus 2 labs and stress will kick in quickly.  Usually, the workload is never as bad as it seems.  So far, it isnít too bad.  The stress of a new semester had me doubting whether to continue my minor in Math, but I decided to keep going.  I know Iíll appreciate it when I have completed the requirements! (HopefullyÖ)

I mentioned it previously, but I absolutely love living at the ICC.  My friends and I have probably already just walked around downtown at least 3 or 4 times within the last 2 weeks.  We love trying new restaurants, going into different shops, and much more.  Today we tried a new cafť and it was actually really cool.  I advise any new student at UML to just take a walk with some friends through downtown.  It really is fun!

On a different note, I gave blood for the first time yesterday.  Luckily, I wasnít nervous.  I had the afternoon off from classes so I figured I would do it.  It was a good experience and it feels great to help out others.  Plus, I donít know my blood type so it will be interesting to see what it is too!

Thatís all I have for now.  Talk to you all soon!