Classes Have Begun!

Well, the first two days of classes are officially over.  I have had all of my lectures at least once.  The classes seem difficult (I mean who honestly thinks organic chemistry is easy), but at least they seem interesting.  I also like all of my professors, which is always a good thing! I just have to see how labs go once they start!  It is looking like a good academic year so far!

Living at the ICC is suck a different experience, but it is awesome, especially the AC this week!  To all those living in dorms without AC II definitely feel for you.  My friends and I love everything about it, whether it is the bigger beds, living in downtown Lowell, having our own bathrooms, etc.  The only downside I can think of is trying to catch shuttles.  But honestly, it is not that big of a problem.  It is already becoming routine so I am already getting used to it.  Once it becomes routine, I won’t think anything of it.

I hope everyone’s school year is off to a great start.  That’s all I have to say for now, but I promise to write again soon!