Two Weeks Until Move In Day

Well, it is that time of year again.  It is time to start packing up and getting ready to move back to school.  Surprisingly, I have actually started this whole process already.  I just know that the next 2 weeks will go by really fast and all of a sudden Iíll be out of time.  I bought all my school supplies already and I even bought a tv too.  I have to buy a parking pass this week also.  For any freshman out there, all I have to say is that you can never start packing too early.  And try not to over-pack because you will accumulate more stuff as the semester wears on. 

I am living at the ICC this year.  I went and saw a room last week after going to a Lowell Spinners game.  After that night, I am definitely ready to return back to Lowell.  I am so excited for this semester! (Well, besides for the classes partÖ) I canít wait to live on the same floor as all of my friends!  Only 2 more weeks to go!

Thatís all I have to say for now.  Talk to you soon!