Tomorrow is Move In Day!

Well tomorrow is move in day!  I figured Iíll write a short blog to take a break from packing.  The packing is surprisingly going well.  Iím basically done.  I have minimal packing to do tomorrow morning.  That just means Iíll be able to go early instead of packing all day.  After a good breakfast tomorrow morning, Iíll be ready to go!

Last year went by so fast.  I felt like freshman year just started, and now my sophomore year begins tomorrow.  I am definitely excited though.  The summer has been fun, but it is time to go back to Lowell.  Living at the ICC will be a complete different experience because I am now living in downtown Lowell, plus at the ICC I have my own bathroom, bigger beds, and air conditioning!  It will be a different experience than last year thatís for sure!  I already have a feeling that this year will be much better than last year.  And last year was a great year!  I canít wait until tomorrow!

Thatís all I have to say for now.  Iíll talk about opening week activities and class really soon!