3 Weeks Until Move In Day

Well, the countdown is down to 3 weeks until we all move back to Lowell.  It is that time of year again.  I still have to talk to my roommate about what we need for our dorm room.  And I should probably order/pick up my books too.  School is fun until classes and work get in the way.  I canít wait for school to start though!  I miss all of my friends.  And honestly, I am starting to get bored.  When that happens, I am ready for school.

I am still training for the half marathon I am running in October.  I will definitely be ready for it!  I am still not having trouble finding ambition to run 5 days a week though which is awesome!  Iím hoping it continues once the academic year begins!

Overall this summer has not been overly exciting.  I havenít taken any vacations.  I pretty much worked, relaxed, and hung out with friends all summer.  Although it hasnít been exciting, Iíd say this has been a good summer.

Thatís all I have for now.  Talk to you all soon!