World Cup Ends, But the Great Weather Continues!

Tomorrow the World Cup ends.  Like I mentioned in an earlier post, I love soccer.  I知 sad to see it go, but it was fun.  The US team had a good run too.  I値l miss waking up to soccer practically every day.  I知 sure some of you enjoyed it as well.  If you are a sports fan like me, I知 sure you are looking forward to NFL teams opening up training camps in a couple weeks, plus continuing to watch the Red Sox as well. 

The weather has been amazing.  Ninety degrees and sunny almost every day.  I think it is pretty safe to assume that pools and beaches are being used often this summer.  It痴 a lot better than last summer when it rained almost every day in June. 

Before you know it, I値l be talking about going back to school, packing, moving in, etc.  I miss school, but I enjoy summer as well, so I do not want to wish the summer away too soon.  But that痴 all I have to share for now.  Talk to you soon and enjoy the weather!