Summer May Be Starting To Wind Down...

How has everybodyís summer been?  I hope you are all enjoying it because tomorrow is August!  Where did July go?  Like all summers have gone, June went by slow then July flew by!  August will probably follow suit and before you know it, school will be starting.  Iím beginning to think about school supplies and supplies for my dorm room.  There is only 4 weeks until move in day!

In other news, I registered for the Lowell Sun Half Marathon in October.  In one of my first posts on the website, I mentioned I ran cross country in high school.  My love for running hasnít died yet and I actually got the ambition to register.  I am already in the middle of training.  I think Iíll definitely be ready in a couple months.  I am hoping to run a marathon soon too!

Well, thatís all there is to say for now.  More on moving back to school coming up soon!  I hope you are all enjoying your summer!