Move-In Day Is In 6 Weeks!?

Well it is that time of the week again.  It is time for my weekly update.  Honestly there really is not much to tell this week.  I worked over 35 hours this week so unfortunately my social week took a little bit of a hit, but the paycheck will make it all worth it.  The warm weather helped my pool water hit 90 degrees.  Honestly, that is way too hot.  It was not even refreshing anymore.  I wish I had some vacations to talk about, but unfortunately I have none planned.

I work in retail and I noticed that the “Back to School” stuff is already going on.  Then I realized thatI move back to Lowell in 6 weeks.  Before we all know it, school will be upon us.  School is definitely fun, but let’s not wish away the summer just yet!  There is still plenty of beach time! 

That’s all I really have to say for now.  I will definitely talk to you all soon!