July Fourth!

Itís already July 4th weekend.  Can you believe it?  Iíve been on summer vacation for over a month!  I must say though that I miss college life.  I miss being able to walk down the hall and seeing all of my friends.  Although college life is really busy, itís a lot of fun.  Does this mean Iím actually looking forward to school and we arenít even a week into July?

The weather next week is going to be awesome!  Ninety degrees and sunny.  Letís just say I am definitely hitting up the beach and pool next week.  Itís too bad that this whole working thing gets in the way of fun, but I guess we all need money.  (I guess Iíd rather be complaining about having a job then not being able to find oneÖ)  Enjoy the weather!

Thatís all I have for now.  I hope you all have a wonderful July 4th!  Talk to you soon!