World Cup!

My summer has been pretty good so far.  Besides the usual including work and friends, there has been the World Cup.  Iíve played soccer since I was 5 years old.  I stopped playing my junior year of high school to run cross country, but my love for soccer never died.  The World Cup is one of my favorite events of all time.  I get to watch soccer every day for a month.  I must say I am having fun with it, even though the USA lost earlier today.  That definitely will not stop me from watching though!  If soccer is not your thing, then the Red Sox have been doing well, the NHL draft was this weekend, and the Patriots open up training camp in a month! 

Iím hoping all of your summer vacations are going well and I hope all of you incoming freshman are enjoying orientation!  Can you believe July 4th is in a week?  Talk to you soon!