Summer Is In Full Swing!

Well I am in full swing summer mode!  Iím working 30 plus hours a week and hanging out with friends constantly.  Luckily I am keeping busy and the boredom bug hasnít bitten me yet.  Also, I am pretty lucky I have a job.  I know of a lot of people that canít find a job and they have applied to over 20 places!  So my advice is that anyone who currently has a job for the summer should definitely try to somehow keep it for next summer.

Me and my friends got the your space group!  We are all living within 10 rooms at the ICC next year!  Letís just say that we are pretty excited.  Like I mentioned earlier, each your space group has a interest.  Our interest is movies and literature.  UML will give us money to run programs about our topic.  So this means that we can go out to the movies, discuss book, order pizza for a movie night, etc.  I hope you hear about our programs and come to them next semester!  They will be fun!

Summer has been going great so far, plus there is still 3 months!  But I donít know whether that is a good thing or bad thing.  I am also definitely blogging for the summer so you will be hearing more from me in the upcoming months!  Talk to you soon!