Mid-June Update

Iím so sorry I havenít written in weeks.  The weather has been so nice and I have been working a lot recently and I completely lost track.  My summer has been going very well.  You can never go wrong with going to the beach and hanging with friends!  Plus making some money on the side is always a plus.  I am going to make an effort to write every week for the rest of the summer.  I even wrote notes on my laptop so I wouldnít forget!

Freshman orientation has begun at UML.  For all you incoming freshman who are attending them I have some advice.  Try to be outgoing.  Try and meet new people and make new friends.  Some of my current friends at UML I met at orientation.  You never know who youíll meet!  If there are ice-breaker games, be involved in them.  They may seem boring, but at least make an effort.  Lastly, try and have some fun.  Before you know it, it will be moving day!

Thatís all I have for now!  I promise to write soon!