Summer Is Quickly Approaching!

Hello again!

Well, it is that time of year again.  It is finally May and summer is quickly approaching.  Sitting at a computer and writing papers and studying for exams while it is 90 degrees and sunny outside is nearly impossible.  This is when doing schoolwork is extremely difficult.  The only thing that is keeping me somewhat motivated is that there is only 8 days of classes left.  Plus, there is a chance I only have two finals!  My college writing final is a research paper and if I have a good enough quiz average I do not need to take my chemistry final! 

This spring is a lot different than last spring.  Last spring I was worried about senior prom, graduation, and finding a summer job.  This year, I just need to survive that last couple weeks of classes and finals.  Luckily I already have a summer job so I do not have to go job hunting! (Although I should call soon to tell them I can start working againÖ)

I still havenít heard about the Your Space Group.  Room selection is quickly approaching so I would assume we will hear about it this week.  We canít wait to live at the ICC so we are desperately hoping we get this!  As soon as I hear anything Iíll let you know!

Thatís all I have for now.  I hope you are enjoying the spring as much as I am!  Talk to you soon!