Hello Summer!

Hello again!

Finals are over!  I am all moved out of Lowell and back home for the summer.  I can稚 believe my freshman year is over.  Over the last day or two I have been reflecting the past year of my life.  I must say that it has been a great time.  I知 looking forward to summer, but I値l miss Lowell for the next few months!

Unfortunately, my friends and I have not heard anything definitive about our Your Space Group.  A Your Space Group is a great way for upperclassmen to live near each other.  If we get the group, then we all have guaranteed housing at the ICC, or the Inn & Conference Center.  By getting the group, my group of friends will have rooms right next to each other at the ICC.  The University will also give us $500 dollars to run programs.  If chosen, we will run programs about movies and books.  Our programs will be a great way to meet other people who share the same interest as us.  Plus living near all of our friends in downtown Lowell is a great plus as well!  I値l let you all know when we hear a decision!  Hopefully it is soon!

Now, I知 just relaxing and de-stressing from finals, which pretty much means I値l be sleeping for the next 24 hours.  Now that it is finally summer, it is time to work and hang out with friends.  I plan on blogging throughout the summer, so if any new coming freshman or transfer students have any questions leading up to the Fall semester do not be afraid to ask!  You can ask it here in the comments section, drop me an e-mail (steven_lacourciere@student.uml.edu) or join the facebook page for the UML class of 2014 (or if you are a transfer student your respective class year).  Talk to you soon and enjoy not studying!