Happy Easter!!

Happy Easter Weekend!

I canít believe it is finally Easter.  This semester is going by wicked fast.  In 6 or 7 weeks, my freshman year is done!  I feel like I just moved in last August.  This year has been a blast, but I canít wait for summer.  Who doesnít love the beach and warm weather?  I will miss my friends, but Iím sure weíll meet up throughout the summer.

Housing selection is upon us here at UML.  My friends and I are applying for a Your Space Group.  A Your Space Group is a learning community for upper classmen.  It is for a group of friends who share a common interest.  You need 6 to 12 students to have one.  If we do get accepted as a group, then we get guaranteed housing at the ICC (Inn and Conference Center) and we will all room next to each other.  It is just about as good as having a suite.  Iíll keep you all updated on how this process goes!

For all you current seniors reading my blogs I hope you arenít getting too stressed out with all of the college decision letters you are receiving.  If you have any questions about UMass Lowell donít be afraid to ask in the comments section! 

I hope you all have a great Easter and I hope you all enjoy this awesome weather after that monsoon we had last week.  Talk to you soon!