Spring Break Is Already Over?

Hello everybody!

Iím sorry that I have not written I awhile.  The week before spring break I was busy with midterms and papers and lab reports, etc.  And during spring break I just lost track of time. 

My spring break was awesome. I did not do anything really exciting but it was great to just rest and relax.  Catching up on some sleep was also pretty awesome.  I am looking forward to going back to school tomorrow though. 

Anyone else college basketball fans?  March madness is officially upon us!I have watched hours upon hours of basketball in the last couple days, but it was a great way to help me prevent doing my school work.  My brackets have officially been busted (Thanks KansasÖ) but that definitely will not prevent me watching the rest of these great games. 

Well thatís all I have to say for now.  Hopefully I can write again soon to make up for some lost time.