It's Almost April?

This semester is flying by!  I think I only have about 31 days of classes until finals.  That means only 1 thing: Itís almost summer!  I love summer.  I enjoy working and making money, hanging out with friends, and having very minimal responsibilities.  In about 7 weeks, summer vacation will be upon us!

Did you hear that we are getting more rain this week?  I guess April showers turned into March Monsoons.  All I want is a couple days of 60 degree weather.  There is hope because next weekend might hit 70 degrees! 

I am getting into running again.  It is a great way to stay in shape, plus it helps me to de-stress after a long day.  I love spring.  I get to run outside again. 

I am amazed at how fast this semester is going by.  Classes will be picking up soon for that pre-final push.  Letís just say that I am not looking forward to itÖ

Well thatís all I have to say for now.  Hopefully Iíll talk to you soon!