A Little Bit of This and That...

Hello everybody!

Unfortunately, I did not get a position as an orientation leader.  I tried my best, so there is not anything to be disappointed about.  Luckily I kept my job from last summer.  Never put all of your eggs in one basket!

Only 5 days of classes separate me from spring break.  I canít wait!  I have nothing planned, but I am just excited to get away from classes for a little while and hopefully see some high school friends again. 

Is it finally spring?  While hopefully spring is finally here, that just means that summer is quickly approaching.  I enjoy fall and winter, but nothing beats being able to hang out by the beach/pool, hanging out with friends, and not worrying about school.  I can guarantee you that Iíll be talking about summer a lot more in upcoming posts.

I hope you all have an amazing weekend and enjoy this awesome weather!