One of Those Weeks...

This has been one of those weeks.  Wake up, study, eat, go to sleep, take tests, study, sleep...  Itís pretty much your lather, rinse, repeat cycle.  This is basically what I did for the last couple of days.  Finally all of my studying and test-taking is done for now.  Now itís time to do my lab report.  I donít mind doing those though because it is kind of like busy work, and Iím not trying to memorize or learn anything new.  It is time to sit back, relax, and enjoy the snow!

As you can tell, there really isnít anything too exciting in my life right now.  But there is good news.  My next big exam in any class is mid-March!  So, I can start having a social life again!  Classes ruin college, donít you think?  (Obviously Iím kiddingÖmaybe..)

Well, thatís all for now.  Talk to you soon and enjoy the new snow!