A Nice, Long Weekend

This has been a great long weekend so far!  After my class yesterday, I decided to go home for a couple nights.  Then, at around five, I get a text message from my friends and they decided to go to the hockey game.  Iím really glad I decided to go back to Lowell to watch the game.  UML won 4-1 over BC!  This is why I love UML.  I am able to live on campus and my house is only a quick 15 minute drive away.  If I decide to go home for a weekend, I can always go back to campus if something exciting is happening. 

I sent in my application to become a Freshman Orientation Leader for this summer.  The last weekend of February is called Selection Weekend.  I have interviews all weekend.  Iíll update you all on how it goes!

This week will be very busy for me because I have 3 tests and a lab report due next Monday.  Hopefully Iíll have time to write a quick post on here.  If for some reason I canít write this week, I hope you all have a great Valentineís Day and a great week!.  Talk to you soon!