Vacation...Again

Vacation has been going pretty well.  It has been great seeing old friends from high school again.  I am learning that there is a big difference between college-life and home-life.  You have a whole new set of rules, including cleaning your room and here’s the one that will affect the most amount of people: a curfew.  In college, everyone is accustomed to just hanging out all night and going back to your dorm room/apartment whenever you felt like it.  Now, I have to be home by a certain time.  I got to see some friends I met from college earlier today.  This is why I love Umass Lowell.  Many of the students are from local towns and it is pretty easy to make plans.  And after seeing my friends again, I am looking forward to going back in two weeks!

Another thing on my mind is the Patriots.  I still think they can have made a run without Welker, but it will be tough.  I think the Pats will win tomorrow, but next week the real challenge will begin.  Go Pats!

I hope everyone’s vacation and winter season is going as great as mine.  Talk to you all soon!

I'm sorry about your curfew, buddy. My parents forgot about that rule as soon as I went to college. Maybe you should let them know that you are not a kid anymore.