Vacation!

Hello everybody!

I hope all of you had a great holiday season and new years!  Mine were awesome! I got to see family and friends.  And the best part might be that I still have 3 weeks of vacation left!  My vacation is going very well too.  I was able to get my job and Iím able to work about 25 hours a week so that is keeping my busy.  And Iím still able to see friends and relax too! 

Finals are over!  I got all my grades back already and I am very pleased with them.  I still canít believe my first semester is already over.  I feel like I just started. 

Although I am enjoying vacation, I do miss college.  I miss all my college friends and activities.  Plus at college, I donít have a curfew.  Luckily all of my friends live relatively close, so we are planning to get together soon.

Iím sorry that I havenít written in almost two weeks.  I have been so busy with the holidays and finals.  I promise Iíll write again soon!