The New Semester Is Finally Here!

Well, tomorrow is move-in day part 2.  Tomorrow is the first day for student to move into the residence halls for the spring semester.  Originally, the halls were not going to open until Sunday, but because of the huge hockey game tomorrow night (against Boston College), the school is allowing students to move in a day early.  Unfortunately, Iím working all day until 4, but I will be moving in immediately after work.  I canít wait to see all my friends again!  (And for the great hockey game too!)

The first week of classes is always interesting and exciting.  Everything is new.  Teachers, classmates, material, etc.  I really think I will enjoy my schedule very much this semester.  My favorite part could be the fact that I do not have any classes on Friday afternoons! (Iím actually done by 11!)  Last semester on Fridays, I had a lab that sometimes didnít end until 4:30.  Letís just say that it wasnít one of my favorite experiences of my first semester.  I canít wait for the new semester to start!

Moving into the residence halls this semester will be completely different from last semester.  Last semester, all incoming freshman, including me, were complete strangers to the school.  We had very few, if any friends, and some might say it was kind of scary.  Now, we all have already made great friendships that will last a lifetime.  I can honestly say I will never forget my first semester of freshman year, and I am looking forward to the rest of my career here at UML.

Well, thatís all I have to say for now.  I guess I should start packingÖor find another way to procrastinate!