First Week of Classes!

Well, Iím back at UML!  Iím all moved in and a new semester has begun.  The first week of classes went smoothly.  Labs start this upcoming week so thatís when my homework will start to pick up a little.  Itís been great to see all of my friends around campus again too!  Itís great just to hang out before all the real work for the semester begins, which will probably be very soon. 

All of my friends are starting to talk about rooms for next year.  We are trying to decide between the ICC or to try and get a suite, although the suite would be hard to get since everyone want one.  We have some time to decide though.  Weíll see how this works out.

Coming back to school for the new semester has been everything I thought it would be pplus more!  Talk to you soon!

I remember my college years and miee them a lot. The beginnig of the semster is always fun. I remember one of the teachers told us on the first day of classes: "This year is almost gone". And she was so right.