Almost Time To Go Back To School!

Well, there is only 1 week of vacation left! I canít believe it! I feel like it just started.  This vacation has been a good one though.  I was able to work and see some old friends.  But I am definitely ready to go back to school. 

Last week I was all excited about football playoffs and the Patriots.  Iím still watching all the games, but I am still disappointed in those Pats.  Only 3 weeks until the Super Bowl!

My friends and I were trying to plan a trip to the Cape just so we could get together outside the Lowell area for a change of scenery, but this winter storm made us change plans.  Now we are just going to hang out at someoneís house.  It will still be really fun though to see college friends again!

Nothing really exciting happened this vacation, but it was still pretty fun.  Only 1 week until I move back in!