The Semester Is Winding Down

The semester is winding down.  Teachers are talking about finals.  Every teacher is giving assignments.  And Christmas is coming. (Only about 3 weeks of shopping left!)  Letís just say itís going to be a very busy next couple weeks.

I think I am going up to UNH this weekend to see some friends from high school and it is a good way to escape from the workload since it is the end of the semester and before finals.  Plus, UML is playing at UNH in hockey, so I am going to try and see the game.  And hopefully Iíll be able to have bragging rights for the rest of the night. 

If you want to get involved then I highly suggest intramurals.  They are really fun.  We just got a bunch of us together and started an indoor soccer team.  Half of the team never played soccer before, but it was still fun.  We did somehow win a playoff game though!  And it was great to play soccer.  I love soccer but I havenít played for two years!

I hope you are all enjoying the holiday season so far!  Talk to you all soon!