Finals!

I thought I needed a break from studying so I decided to give you all a quick update.  As of right now, only 3 finals stand in the way between me and winter break!  I canít wait!  Luckily Iím not stressed out.

I called my work today and I will be able to start working again next week.  I think working is definitely a must during winter break.  You are so busy in college that when you go home, you get bored really fast.  I realized that during Thanksgiving break and it was only 4 days!  But that doesnít mean that Iím not looking forward to a 5 week vacation. 

Besides studying for finals, there really isnít anything too interesting happening on campus.  Iím sorry for the real quick update.  Iíll make up for it next week when finals are done and then Christmas will only be days away!  Hope you are all are having a fun and safe holiday season so far!