Why Can't This Weather Last?

Hello again!

This week is going to be awesome!   It is almost 70 degrees out and I have almost no homework! Plus there are no classes tomorrow!  It feels just like spring though.  Everyone is outside walking around, playing catch, or if you are like me, running or throwing a Frisbee around.  I just wish this weather would last!  This weather makes me wonder why I didnít go to school in the south, but then I realize I could never leave New England.

The hockey team had a good weekend.  They tied Vermont on Friday and beat UNH on Sunday.  According to some rankings, they are in the top five in the country!  Unfortunately, there are no home games this weekend, but they are having a great season so far!

This semester is going by really fast!  If I counted correctly, I have less than 5 weeks of classes until finals.  But that just means one thing: the holidays are coming!  Thanksgiving is probably my favorite holiday.  How can you resist turkey, pumpkin pie, cranberry sauce, potatoes, and more?  Plus, having four days with no classes is good too.  Only 2 more weeks! 

Well this blog included a little bit of everything.  Iíll write again soon!

Maggie Brown said:

Happy Holidays! I hope you enjoyed your turkey dinner! The leftovers are the best! I could eat turkey for days on end. It's sunny and warm here too!