Thanksgiving and Registering for Classes

Only 9 days left until Thanksgiving!  I am so excited for Thanksgiving! I am so ready to eat and watch football all day and not worry about classes or homework.  Donít get me wrong, college is amazing, but going home for 4 days and seeing high school friends again will be fun too. (And did I mention the no homework thing?)  Thanksgiving is definitely my favorite holiday.  How can you not love a holiday that is revolved around eating?  Unfortunately, we do have classes the day before Thanksgiving, but luckily Iím out early enough to go to my Alumni Cross Country Race at my high school.  It is a good time and a way to see all my cross country friends again.  I am so ready for Thanksgiving weekend!

Also, I registered for classes for next semester.  The best part is that I have no 8 AM classes and no more labs on Friday afternoons!  And Iím done before noon on Fridays! Iím so glad registering for classes is all done and now I can stop thinking about it.  Registering for classes is really easy.  All you have to do is type in the class number on ISIS, intercampus student information system, for the class you want to take.  Thatís it.  And all the upperclassmen are there for you if you have questions about ISIS and classes, etc.  Everything can be confusing the first time you do it, so luckily my first time registering for classes here went by smoothly!

Well, thatís all I got to say for now!  And if I do not write again before Thanksgiving, I want to wish you all a happy and safe holiday!