Mid-October Update

Hello readers!

The campus has been pretty quiet recently.  It is probably due to Columbus Day weekend, midterms, the cooling weather, or even all three.  Luckily, I have no midterms this semester! (But, unfortunately, I still had a couple exams but they werenít cumulative)  The workload doesnít ruin the college experience!

Iím still playing ultimate Frisbee, although it is pretty hard trying to throw and catch a Frisbee in the wind and when your hands are numb from the cold, but it is still awesome.  Iíve met a lot of friends through this club and it is highly recommended you join a club and get involved.  Me and some friends may start an indoor soccer intramural team for the late fall and winter too.  I miss playing soccer.  I played for basically my entire life but stopped playing junior year in high school.  It would be great to start playing again!  And Iíve even began running again too.  I have only ran a couple times since Iíve moved on campus in August, but I have ran maybe 4 of the last 6 days so Iím getting back into the groove!  Nothing feels better than a long distance run at 6:30 in the morning along the Merrimack River!

College life is a blast and everyone that says college is completely different than high school is correct, although I think I have adjusted pretty well so far.  Thatís all I have to say for now.  Talk to you soon!