It's Already Columbus Day Weekend?

Hello again!

There is a lot going on around campus right now.  Columbus Day weekend is this weekend so everybody is making plans to go home and visit old friends, but unfortunately, teachers arenít letting up the workload.  Iím really looking forward to the three day weekend, although I really donít have any plans for it yet.  The weekend of October 24/25 is Homecoming/Family Weekend here at UML.  There will be activities and food so it will be a good time.  Plus UML hockey is having their home opener that weekend so Iím really looking forward to that!  On November 1 (Did I really just mention November? Wow this semester is going by fast!), UML will be hosting their open house.  I vividly remember going last year and I learned a lot.  It was on that day I realized I wanted to come here, and I do not regret it!  While walking around campus, if you see me and recognize me do not be afraid to come up to me to say hi.  Also, you can ask anybody around campus questions.  Everybody will happily answer your questions or gladly give you directions.  Iíve been here a month and I still do not know my way perfectly around the city, but Iím learning.  (Slowly, but Iím learning)  Thatís just a little summary of whatís going on around campus in the next couple weeks. 

Well, thatís all for now.  October will be a very busy month and it will go by fast, but November is coming and that just means one thing: Thanksgiving.  But that might be for a different time.  Talk to you soon!