Advising, Halloween, and Hockey

I am amazed at how fast this semester is going!  If you thought high school went by fast, college is going at the speed of light!  It is already late October and we are quickly approaching November.  We are now at the advising period for spring semester.  Every student must meet with their advisor before they are able to pick classes for next semester.  I canít wait to pick classes next semester.  No more Friday afternoon lab!

Iím still trying to decide what to be for Halloween.  Iím leaning towards being Brett Favre because apparently, I look like him.  (I donít see it, but all my friends somehow see it, so Iíll just go with it)  This is going to be the first year in a long time I wonít be passing out candy for trick-or-treaters.  Itís going to be different being on campus for Halloween, but it will be fun!

The UML hockey team had a great weekend.  They defeated Colgate 5-3 on Friday and defeated Northeastern 3-1 on Saturday. I have some high school friends who go to Northeastern, so itís good to have some bragging rights too.  Iím a huge hockey fan so Iím glad I decided to go to a hockey university. Going to the games are really fun and me and my friends are considering trying to road trip to some of the away games too!  I canít wait for Friday when we play BU. Go Riverhawks!

Hope you all have a safe and fun Halloween!  Talk to you all soon!