The Seasons Are Changing

To all of you following my blogs, Iím sorry but I donít have any exciting adventures this week.  Unfortunately, I didnít go out and get a turtle or go to any yard sales. 

I canít believe it is late September and itís 70 degrees outside!  I was able to go out for a run in shorts and a t-shirt.  Maybe this fall will make up for the awful summer we had.  (Remember June?)  I do like the cool weather of fall, but Iím still enjoying the spring like warmth too.  I just hope it lasts and I wonít jinx it.  Even though some of you may not like it, fall and winter is coming, and a sign of that is that the days are getting shorter.  Our ultimate frisbee practices are now starting earlier in the day because it is getting dark too early.  Also, the leaves are changing color and are beginning to fall.  Fall and winter isnít all bad though.  We still get football and hockey.  And I know a lot of people love to ski and snowboard, although Iím not a big fan of the two.  I hope you are all enjoying the warm start to fall like I am. 

Well, thatís all I have to say for now.  Go outside and enjoy the weather!