First Week of Classes

Hello again!

I survived my first week of classes! Although it was only three days, I got a feel for what a full week of classes will be like.  Classes went well, although I do have a decent amount of homework, which is rather disappointing.  All my teachers are really nice and I donít see having any problems with any of them.  Labs donít start until next week so weíll have to wait and see how those go!

A lot of people went home for the long weekend, but I stayed on campus because I honestly just donít want to go home.  Itís not that I donít like my home because I love my home, but I also love UMass Lowell.  I also think I donít want to go home because I can go home whenever I want to since I live only 10-15 minutes away.  This was one of the reasons why I chose this university.  I can live away at school, but can still go home whenever I wanted to.  I have some friends who went to college in Arizona.  The only time they will come home is Christmas break.  I love how I can go home if I ever want a home cooked meal for a change! (Although, the food here has been pretty good, so if anyone was worried about that, donít be!)

Well thatís all I have to say for now.  And just a reminder, if any of you have any questions about the university, whether itís housing, classes, student life, food, etc. donít be afraid to ask in the comments section!  You can ask about anything!  If you want me to talk about certain things about the university or student life, just mention it and Iíll do my best!  Talk to you all soon!

Anonymous said:

Hi,

do you think its better to live near the food or live near your classes? Would it be a disadvantage to live on the North campus?

Hi!

It is only a ten minute walk between East Campus (Which is where the main food cafeteria is located) and North Campus (Which is where some classes are located). Because of the short walk, it really is not a big deal where you live. I live on East Campus, but I have friends who live on North and they don't have any problems or complaints getting food.

I hope this helps! If you need any clarifications or if you have any other questions just ask!