Introduction

Hello! My name is Steven Lacourciere and I am an incoming freshman at UMass Lowell.  Iím from Methuen, Massachusetts. If you arenít from the area, Methuen is about a 10-15 minute drive from Lowell. I graduated from Central Catholic High School.  I will be majoring in Biology and I will be living on campus.  Many people find this weird, but I love to run and Iím really excited to use the Recreation Center on campus.  I am planning on joining the Ultimate Frisbee club in the fall too.  In high school, I ran cross country and played soccer.  I learned in high school that getting involved is great way to meet new people and really feel that you belong in the community, so Iím trying to do the same here at UMass Lowell.

Well this was just a mini introduction and I will try to blog as often as possible to keep you all updated on student life on campus.  And if any of you have any questions about the school, student life, being a freshman etc, do not be afraid to ask me in the comments section.  You can ask me about anything!  I will answer all of your questions honestly.  I canít wait until August 29 to move in!  Iíll talk to you all very soon!