The Semester is Finished! (For me anyways)

Hey everyone,

Finals are almost over for everyone. I finished my last paper today. It feels so crazy to say I survived the semester! I have to admit, there were times when I thought I would just fall asleep standing up in the middle of the campus. But I didn't. YAY!

I would also like to say that I've continued my record. I have been in college for 7 semesters now and I have never pulled an all-nighter to study or get things done. I like my sleep and I can't imagine pulling an all-nighter than having to stay up the next day and go to classes and work. It just seems slightly ridiculous. Ask me again when I'm in grad school though!

So I just finished my last paper, like an hour ago. It was for Research III. I had to write my research paper on my project. Our project was on Sports and Character. We had approx. 200 General Psych students take a survey (for credit) and then we used SPSS (a statistics computer program) to look up the details and data. We found a lot of significance in our study. I won't spoil it for you though and tell you the results. There is a possibility that we may get published because of our results, you can wait for that! :)

I don't think I can express to you the weight that has been temporarily removed from my shoulders. I say temporarily because I'm well-aware that next semester is going to be just as hectic (minus Grad School stuff) but I'm NOT thinking about that now.

Well, I hope that holiday shopping and finals are going well for you all...

- Sam

Listed below are links to blogs that reference this entry: The Semester is Finished! (For me anyways).