Rumors

Hey everyone,

I hope that you're all having a great week before Thanksgiving. I'm sad. I'm missing the snow we should be getting! Not even little flurries, I want like 2' of snow! That would be SO cool right now. Plus, who doesn't love a snow day or 2? I mean, comeee on... It's NOVEMBER... not May! Enough with the warm weather. Phew.. okay... There's that rant.

On another note, I went to UML's Off-Broadway Players show on Thursday night. For those of you who don't know, Off-Broadway Players are the theater troupe at Umass Lowell. They are great! On Thursday nights, It's student night and students get in for $1 with their ID. (Seriously, we save so much money because of that little piece of plastic.) Their latest show was Rumors by Neil Simon. It's a comedy and it lived up to it's genre because it most certainly had the whole audience laughing. Their set was also INCREDIBLE! It was two stories and it looked like a real house! I had a great time and I hope that everyone else that went had a great time.

Grad school update: The GRE practice books and stuff are starting to scare me. What if I don't do well? I'm cutting it close with my priority deadlines as it is. I mean, almost all the schools are rolling applications (should be a term you first year students/high school seniors are familiar with) but I want to get it in early. Also, my goal is to finish my personal statement on Sunday so I can get it to my Professor's so they can write my recommendations.

Sorry I've been so boring lately, I promise I'll spice it up soon!

Thanks for reading,
Sam :)

Listed below are links to blogs that reference this entry: Rumors.