Movie, Conference and a Hockey Game!

Hey everyone -

I have a very busy weekend ahead of me.

Tonight, I'm going to see Funny People for FREE in O'Leary. FREE MOVIE!!! If you're on campus, you should go! I didn't see the movie in the theaters, and I've heard very mixed reviews but I have nothing else to do tonight so it's my game plan. (Plus maybe I'll bring my laptop and get work done....... that's a BIG maybe though.)

Tomorrow, I'm going to a conference that will hopefully help me (and motivate me!) to get back on the Grad School ball. I have been ssssllllaaackkkkiiiinngggg! The conference is put on by NEACUHO (Northeast Association of College and University Housing Officers). It's called RD2B. I went last year and I had a blast. It's a great opportunity for me to network, hear about some programs, get my resume looked at and maybe even do a mock interview? I'm looking forward to it. (Even though I have to wake up at 6am.)

Then tomorrow night, I'm going to the hockey game. I haven't been able to go to nearly as many games as I would like this season, but tomorrow night I can go!!! UML is playing Merrimack. I'm hoping that they have some really fun entertainment between the periods. A few weeks ago they had these blow-up animal things that danced called Zooperstars. They were a RIOT! We had to leave early that game, but we stayed late enough to watch them peform twice. I think that the atmosphere of the games are really my favorite part. Seeing everyone chanting and yelling with their face paint and jerseys... you really have to go to a game to understand. (DON'T FORGET: They games are FREE to all UML students with your ID.) 

Well I hope you all have a great weekend!!!

Thanks for reading,
- Sam

Listed below are links to blogs that reference this entry: Movie, Conference and a Hockey Game!.

Princess said:

Funny People was pretty good, not as good as 40 Year Old Virgin or Knocked UP though.