Finals & Closing :)

Hey everyone,

Sorry I didn't write last week, life was more than a little crazy. Finals preparation definitely got the best of me. I had papers due, projects, portfolios etc.. Then I had my only final exam on Saturday. Needless to say, this week has been a LOT better.

Now it's the saddest time of the year. Everyone is moving out and moving on. :( My residents have started moving out and some are transferring. It's always terribly sad. I wish them all the best of luck on all their future endeavors and I'm so glad I got to meet them all and help part of their growth into mature college students.

Now is also the most EXCITING time of year. Orientation starts on FRIDAY! We have our retreat, two weeks of training then we get to meet all of you FANTASTIC incoming students and your families. If you haven't registered for orientation, PLEASE go do that. The website is
ORIENTATION ! It is going to basically your intro to college. You'll meet people in your major, some advisors, and your Orientation Leader. Your OL is going to be your go-to person while you're learning about UML. They'll give you tours, teach you the ropes and make you feel a lot more comfortable with the university.

Well this week is really bittersweet, and now I need to go check my ISIS for my grades.

Thanks for reading,
Sam :)

Listed below are links to blogs that reference this entry: Finals & Closing :).