There's something for everyone...

Hey everyone,

This past week was crazy! There was a TON going on around campus. There was the comedian Robbie Printz on Monday, a meeting with the Chancellor on Wednesday about student fees, a Rally protesting additional student fees and a blood drive on Thursday and hockey games Friday and Saturday against Northeastern.

I did attend a bunch of these events.

First, I went to the comedy show on Monday. All I have to say is that Robbie Printz was one of the funniest comedians I've seen in a while. I hadn't heard much about him beforehand, but I'm definitely a fan now. He had me and my friends belly laughing the entire show. If you need a good chuckle, I strongly suggest you check out his website http://robbieprintz.com/ (after you finish my entry of course)!

I wanted to attend the meeting with the Chancellor on Wednesday because there is always room to learn at the forums and I love to hear what is happening for us students, but I had class. Boo academics always in the way. Justtt kidding, it was my favorite class so I didn't mind too much.

On Thursday, I decided that I wanted to be a good samaritan so I woke up, grabbed some breakfast and went to Fox to donate blood. I've never been afraid of needles, let me start by saying that, but the thought of something collecting large quantities of my blood freaks me out. I've also never been able to donate before because of tattoo's, piercings and the Flu Shot. This year I checked out the website beforehand, and there was nothing stopping me. So I went over, did some paper work, answered some questions and very nervously, I gave blood! I felt great (mentally) after. I felt really positive and was happy I could finally donate. I saved two lives!

Finally, I went to part of the Hockey game on Saturday. They gave out Thunder Stix (these two plastic sticks full of air that you bang together and it makes a really loud, obnoxious noise). The game wasn't as good as some of the others I went to, but I had a good time nevertheless.

Like the title of this entry says, there is something for everyone here at UML.

Thanks for reading,

Sam :)

Listed below are links to blogs that reference this entry: There's something for everyone....