Spring!!!

Hey everyone,

I hope you're reading this and enjoying the sunshine (partially) and gorgeous weather (50 degrees is better than 35 and rain!). I'm excited SPRING is finally here. The campus looks so much more alive now. There are people everywhere... outside playing frisbee, studying outside, walking the riverwalk... it's great. I love this weather because I usually just sit outside with a book and soak it all in. It is the perfect solution to the winter blues.

With Spring comes green grass and flowers and all that fun stuff (or not so fun if you're like me and allergic to almost anything). So this week my Floor Partner, Katrina and RA friend, Sam planned a program for our residents called "Plant a Seed, Plant a Flower, Plant a Rose." Basically we're buying ceramic pots, seeds and we got soil donated to us (Thanks!) and we're going to let all of our residents plant flowers for their room. There is nothing like a flower to brighten your day.

The Spring Concert "Sounds of Spring" is coming up too. It's a free concert for students ($100 for guests), put on by our musical talent on campus. The money raised goes to scholarships for music students. If you're on campus, I think you should definitely attend. What else can you do for free on a Wednesday night?

Well, a little tidbit about me... I'M ON CRUTCHES!!!! AHH!!! I fell down the stairs this weekend and sprained my ankle. I did quite the number on myself. It's good that a lot of my classes are accessible by elevators, because getting from one place to another isn't fun. But I digress, only 5 more days of crutches (hopefully!).

As always... Thanks for reading!!

Sam :)

Listed below are links to blogs that reference this entry: Spring!!!.