Recent Events

Hey everyone,

How was your Thanksgivings? Mine was great. I got a lot of work done. I got almost a whole 8-10 page paper done, read a whole book for Children's Literature and glanced at my family a few times over my laptop... just kidding (kind of)! I also got to see one of my best friends from home over the break. It was great to get out and see someone I haven't seen in a long time. We went to the movies and then chatted and caught up over some coffee. (I feel so OLD) Thanksgiving break is a great time to catch up with friends and get a sneak peak of winter break.

I officially have a winter break countdown! There are 5 days left of classes. 17 days until move out! ANDDD... 25 days until FLORIDA! I'm going for 10 days. THEN I get to come home and relax for two weeks.That's the great thing about winter break in college... IT'S A MONTH LONG! Woohoo!

So I'm really disappointed tonight because I'm on duty and there are two major things going on on campus. There is a hockey game tonight vs. UNH anddd they are giving away Dippin' Dots! That's one of my favorite things about hockey games. I have 3 favorite things about hockey games. 1 - Free Admission...  2- Free Stuff... 3 - It just so happens to be one of my favorite sports. I'm ALSO missing Rock for Tots. It is a concert put on by WUML (our campus radio station) and it is the last show at the VPAC. All the money raised from the event goes towards One Lowell Charity.

I'm also NOT disappointed that I'm on this Friday, because it means i'm off NEXT Friday, for Winter Ball. It is UML's version of a semi-formal. This years theme is 1920's. It's going to be so much fun.

Well, now that I've blogged your ear off, I'm gonna go get some homework done.

Have a great weekend & Thanks for reading,

Sam :)

Listed below are links to blogs that reference this entry: Recent Events.