Registration

Hey everyone,

So it's my FAVORITE time of the semester, it's time to pick classes for next semester. I love making schedules and seeing how late I get to sleep in or how early I get to go back to my room or work for the day. It's like this semester is starting to get old and lose it's excitement, so I need something new to look forward to. Plus, I love seeing what classes I'm going to take and how close I am to graduation. (After next semester I'll be right on track to graduating on time.)

So basically, first you contact your advisor. You can find them on ISIS under academics. You can e-mail them to set up an appointment or stop by their office hours to see when they can meet with you.

Then, you meet with your advisor. You'll go over what classes you have to take and make a tentative schedule. You can see where you are credit-wise.

Then you'll check your enrollment appointment. Your enrollment appointment is when you can register for classes. It goes according to credits. The first day is 100+ credits and they go down by 10's until open registration.

Finally, on your registration date, you wake up early (7:50 AM) so you can register for classes at 8am on ISIS. (You can sleep later, but classes fill up quick, so I don't recommend it.)

I love my classes next semester. I couldn't get into spanish because it filled, but there's always next year. As my mom says "NBD" (no big deal).

Well this week is crazy even though it's only 3 days long, so I'm going to get some work done.

Thanks for reading, 

Sam :)

Listed below are links to blogs that reference this entry: Registration.